Thursday, October 17 @ 7pm in the Palmer Auditorium
We have some very unusual guests at our meeting this month. The East Bay Vivarium will give a presentation with some of their reptile friends! Also, updates on other pack events particularly our annual fundraiser: Popcorn Sales! Pack meetings are a family event and the whole family is welcome to attend!
Thank you to everyone for selling popcorn for the pack! Popcorn sales are in their final weeks. Here is some important information and action items for popcorn sales:
- If your scout has done any wagon sales, please go into the Trails-End App and ensure your wagon sales are marked as “not delivered”. This is very important to make sure your sales are captured. Here is the video showing how to do this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJYopyUO8Jo.
- All Scout sales must be in the Trails-End App by 10/21 at 5pm to count for prizes.
- Popcorn will be available for you to deliver to your buyers in mid November (around the 16th). Distribution date, time and place will be confirmed closer to the pick up date.
If you have any questions, you can contact Erik Carlson
Palmer Pack 215 Annual Pumpkin Carving:
Friday, October 25 @ 6pm in the Palmer Auditorium
Calling all scouts and their families! Let’s all gather together and enjoy an evening of pizza and pumpkin carving! This is a BYOP event (BRING YOUR OWN PUMPKIN!)!! We have tools to share, so the only thing you need to bring is your pumpkin and your creativity!! Prizes will be given for some of the more creative pumpkins! Pizza, dessert and drinks will be provided. Siblings are always welcome! Please let us know how many kids and adults in each family will be coming so we know how much pizza, etc to order! You can RSVP here: https://www.evite.com/event/035FYHVHV5O2NICSSEPJ4OVLCDXGGA/rsvp?
Please RSVP by October 18.
Save the Date:
- October 27 – Pack Hike
- November 9 & 16 – Scouting for Food
- More information to follow later this month on these events